The utility electricity sector in India had an installed capacity of 298 GW Market Overview The utility electricity sector in India had an installed capacity of 298 GW as of 31 March 2016. Renewable Power plants constituted 28% of total installed capacity and Non-Renewable Power Plants constituted the remaining 72%. […]

The Indian sanitary market is gradually growing, and access to rural areas with affordable price range would boost its consumption. Construction of cheaper and more small scale manufacturing plants should be encouraged for better market outreach and affordability among the rural public. Definition / Scope Market Overview Top Market Opportunities […]

Earth Moving and Construction Equipment (ECE) is expected to grow at a tremendous CAGR of 20-25%. Definition / Scope Construction equipment generally refers to the relatively heavy machines/heavy-duty vehicles that are specially designed for executing construction (or demolition) tasks, mainly earthwork operations. An efficient, accurate, easy, and cost-effective method for […]

Technological advancements and smart applications have shaped India’s smart cities market. Considering such factors it is anticipated the market to grow at a CAGR of 14%, with a value of USD 56.3 billion by 2024. Definition / Scope Market Overview Key Metrics Market Risks Top Market Opportunities Market Drivers Industry […]

The K-12 education sector in India comprises with more than 1.5 million schools and over 259 million enrolments. The sector has grown at a CAGR of 2.7% in 20215-2015. Definition / Scope Market Overview Market Risks Top Market Opportunities Market Drivers Market Restraints Industry Challenges Technology Trends Pricing Trends Regulatory […]

Dairy industry is an important source of unorganized economy as with increasing awareness towards the healthy lifestyle, instant availability and growing demand for dairy products from Indian consumers, active investment behavior by major players, coupled with market liberalizing policies from the government suggests a positive way ahead for future of […]