Global Luxury Goods Market to reach US$ 445B by 2025

reogma|Global Luxury Goods Market to reach US$ 445B by 2025

As of 2017, personal luxury goods market has shown an increase in 5% at current exchange rates and 6% at constant exchange rates and the market size has reached approx. $300 billion.

  • Definition / Scope
  • Market Overview
  • Top Market Opportunities
  • Market Trends
  • Industry Challenges
  • Technology Trends
  • Other Key Market  Trends
  • Market Size and Forecast
  • Market Outlook
  • Distribution Chain Analysis
  • Competitive Landscape
  • Competitive Factors
  • Key Market Players
  • Strategic Conclusion
  • References

Definition / Scope

  • The overall luxury industry can be broken down into various categories such as luxury cars, luxury hospitality and personal luxury goods which account upto 80% of the total luxury goods market whereas the rest 20% accounted by other remaining segments such as Fine wines, fine foods, fine art, designer furniture, private jets & yatchs and luxury cruises.
  • For the scope of this report, the focus has been limited to the personal luxury goods market in the world that can further be divided into various groups such as: Watches & jewelry, clothing & footwear, beauty & cosmetics, bags & accessories and others.
  • As of 2017, personal luxury goods market has shown an increase in 5% at current exchange rates and 6% at constant exchange rates and the market size has reached approx. $300 billion. Among all the luxury good types, this segment is the core as the highest consumption and popularity is received by it.

reogma|Global Luxury Goods Market to reach US$ 445B by 2025


This report is 15 mins read | Subscribe now to read further.

Access all reports on site for only US$9.99/mo


Leave a Reply

Next Post

Global learning management solutions market to grow at 19.6% until 2023

Thu Jan 23 , 2020
As of 2017, personal luxury goods market has shown an increase in 5% at current exchange rates and 6% at constant exchange rates and the market size has reached approx. $300 billion. Definition / Scope Market Overview Top Market Opportunities Market Trends Industry Challenges Technology Trends Other Key Market  Trends […]
reogma|Global Luxury Goods Market to reach US$ 445B by 2025reogma|Global Luxury Goods Market to reach US$ 445B by 2025

Tags

Tags

Newsletter Signup

Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest product or an exclusive offer.