By 2025, AMFI is expecting five- fold growth in assets under management to reach US$ 1.47 trillion and three times growth in investor accounts to 130 million.
- Definition / Scope
- Market Overview
- Top Market Opportunities
- Market Drivers
- Industry Challenges
- Technology Trends
- Regulatory Trends
- Other Key Market Trends
- Market Size and Forecast
- Market Outlook
- Competitive Factors
- Key Market Players
- Strategic Conclusion
Definition / Scope
Financial services industry refers to the companies that are involved in managing money of individuals and companies. This industry comprises of financial industries such as banks, investment companies, insurance companies, stock exchange, real estate firms, mutual funds, credit unions, etc.
- Banks: The function of bank includes safe keeping of deposits, lending of money, overdraft, issuance of credit and debit cards and others.
- Investment Bank: Investment banks advise companies on mergers and acquisitions, facilitate in buying and selling of stocks, underwrite deals and provides wealth management and tax planning services.
- Insurance: Insurance companies provide insurance coverage for insured in exchange of premiums. Insurance brokerage buys insurance on behalf of customers.
- Stock Exchange: A stock exchange is market where securities such as stocks and bonds are bought and sold.
- Mutual Funds: Mutual Funds pool money from multiple investors and is managed by professionals and fund manager.